I am a first year Ph.D. student majoring in Computer Science jointly at Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and University of Science and Technology of China advised by Prof. Xiaogang Wang and Prof. Wanli Ouyang. I obtained my B.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence Honor Class at Shanghai Jiao Tong University supervised by Prof. Cewu Lu. My research interests include embodied AI, computer vision and robot learning. Feel free to follow me on and for latest research announcements and updates!
In my daily life, I have great passions (but amateur) in football, music, literature, philosophy, traditional Chinese painting and modern Chinese poems!
✨ News ✨
- Oct. 2023: PonderV2 and UniPAD has been announced! PonderV2 is a universal pre-training paradigm for 3D vision, paving the way for 3D foundation model. It achieves SOTA on 11 indoor and outdoor benchmarks. Check out our paper and code!
- Jul. 2023: RH20T has been announced! RH20T is a large-scale open-source robotic dataset for learning diverse skills in one-shot, comprising over 110,000 contact-rich robot manipulation sequences across diverse skills, contexts, robots, and camera viewpoints, all collected in the real world. Please check out our website for latest updates!
- Jun. 2023: AlphaTraker has been published at Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. It is a multi-animal tracking and behavioral analysis tool for behavioral research. Also please check out our open-source code on !
- Nov. 2022: MineDojo has won 🎉 Outstanding Paper Award 🎉 at NeurIPS announcement!
- Nov. 2022: AlphaPose paper is accepted by TPAMI! AlphaPose is an accurate multi-person pose estimator, which has received more than 6.5K stars on Github. Check out the paper for more details and feel free to star on !
- Oct. 2022: X-NeRF is accepted by WACV 2023! Checkout our code on !
- Jun. 2022: MineDojo has been announced! MineDojo is a new framework for building generally capable agents with internet-scale knowledge in Minecraft. Paper, code, and databases are all open access. Check it out today!